Tuesday, July 21, 2009

X

X=Ex=Ex-boyfriend=ex-fiance=Jimmy.

That's right. I was engaged. It is now time to answer the title question of this blog--why am I still single?

Because Jimmy is a JERK!!!

Some of you may have noticed this comment:

"Jimmy said.... This is garbage. Mormon boys are not cheap, Mormon girls were raised on an IV drip of Disney princesses and daddies with home equity loans.

"Maybe if you and your friends would go out and work you could appreciate what guys go through. I dated a girl last year who refused to get a job because it was 'good training' for marriage for when she has seven kids. This is the attitude I see from every girl. My sister sells her own candles and vinyl decals--the ward list is out there for a reason, use it."

That girl he defamed on my blog is...ME!!!!

It feels so good to get this out there in the open. Trying to hide my past engagement from you was getting HARD! Just know that I refused to get a job because I hate working, not because it was good training for marriage!!! And his sister makes bank off that ward list.