Wednesday, July 22, 2009

More bad dates :)

So one time this boy called me. He sounded terrible. I asked what was wrong and he said he didn't want to talk about it and I was very concerned!!! So I told my roommates and we made some cookies and dropped by his house to console him...he sounded REALLY bad!

We get there and he doesn't look too great (and doesn't appreciate my cookies!) and I try to pry out of him what is wrong. Finally he admits the reason he is so upset is because...(you're not going to believe this)...he asked a girl out for a group date and everyone else flaked so now he had to PLAN THE DATE!

L!O!L!

I should have taken my cookies back. :)

So, he was stressed about planning the date. Turns out he asked out my friend, so she was able to give me the post-date dish! He took her to dinner, then said "I don't know what you want to do next...I need to buy some shoes...." My friend said (jokingly...well, maybe not THAT jokingly) "I love shoe shopping!" but was surprised when he said okay and they went to the mall to find men's size 15 shoes!