Thursday, July 16, 2009

A CONTEST!!!!!

My friend just gave me an AWESOME idea: have a blog contest! Super fun!!! I racked my brain for a fitting prize, and realized there was only ever one option:

A Marriage Prep manual!!! Complete with my comments/tips/thoughts/highlighted portions.

This book is AMAZING! I read it daily/nightly/at the gym on the treadmill--everywhere! Trust me--you want this book.

How do you win? Put a link to this blog on your blog/facebook/twitter. Then leave a comment here and also give me your facebook/twitter/blog address. Do this by Friday, July 24th (I love Pioneer Day gifts) and then I will randomly pick someone and send you this book that will CHANGE. YOUR. LIFE.

*****IMPORTANT: This book is for everyone: single, married, engaged. And more importantly, my awesome margin comments are for everyone, too. :)

(if you don't have facebook/blog/twitter or don't want to be a part of my shameless promotion, then just leave a comment, and you can still be in the contest :) )