Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Why THIS Mormon Girl Stays Single

Did you ever see that blog Why Mormon Girls Stay Single? It was just some bitter guy going on and on about how he's not married and it's the GIRL'S fault! ha!

But then I realized--maybe he's right!

I just turned 30, and am single. SOOOO single. Why? I am hot, smart, fun, and righteous. But I must be a dating idiot. Let me share a story about my most recent crush to demonstrate. His name is John. I adored John. He is tall, handsome, hard-working, and the ward clerk! perfection! We would flirt at munch & mingle and I thought things were going well. One week, he came up to me after church and put his hand around my wrist and said "you look nice" as he walked out the door. **SWOON** I tried following Elder Oaks' counsel and NOT hanging out, and look where it got me: SINGLE.

What am I doing wrong? Why am I still single? Beloved blog readers, help me on my search for matrimonial bliss!!!