Friday, July 10, 2009

Typing Through Tears

I just got home from my "date" with John and HAVE to share everything!

So John came and picked me up and opened my car door and everything seemed to be going pretty well. We go get some Red Mango (LOVE IT!) and while we are sitting on the cozy leather couch near the fireplace he says out of nowhere "I think we should just be friends."

WHAT??

We weren't even dating! This was our first "date" and he's breaking up with me?!?!?!

Then he asked me what I thought, and I was of course speechless and just said okay. Then he asked if I would like to go mini-golfing!!! I was so taken by surprise that I said okay and we headed over to Trafalga and I mini-golfed THE worst game of my life! Too overcome with emotion/confusion/lack of golfing skills.

And to add insult to injury, Karen texted me earlier saying she had a hot date with Mike tonight, but at the time I didn't care because I had plans with my one true love John.

Age: 30
Crushes: 0