Wednesday, July 29, 2009

what happens at Institute, stays at Institute (except for when you publish it online!!! Yikes!)

So last night at Institute I saw Alan! I still am not sure how to act around him, so when I saw him walk into the classroom I tried to look like I wasn't paying attention to him. And then he CAME AND SAT NEXT TO ME! Awesome! And during class OUR ARMS TOUCHED!! WOOT WOOT! It was great. LOL--I feel ridiculous sharing/being so excited about this.

Anyway, after Institute I had to play it cool and so I went to munch and mingle and ended up talking to some other people, too. Including some random other guys and one of my girlfriends who wants to set me up on a blind date! Is that cheating on Alan?

How do you feel about blind dates? I never know. But we're going tomorrow...wish me luck!!!!

Oh yeah, by the end of the night Alan came up to talk to me and put his arm around me and we chatted for a while. But then bff Paul came up, and Alan walked away. :(