Thursday, July 9, 2009

The Document

So last night AFTER the drama and much confusion/tears, I decided to take matters into my own hands and make The Document.

The Document is a side-by-side comparison of two crushes, made in an effort to pick one. After some EXTENSIVE facebook research, I was able to make a document for Mike and John. I am still at a loss, so I decided to share it with you and hopefully you can help! PLEASE!!!!!!! I am FREAKING OUT HERE!

Mike
- calling???
- website: espn.com
- Interests: hiking, basketball, and girls
- favorite TV shows: Scrubs
- favorite music: Like it all! U2, Coldplay, Weezer--everything!

John
- ward clerk
- website: lds.org
- Interests: soccer, my family, American History
- favorite TV shows: Who has time for TV?
- favorite music: Frank Sinatra, Toby Keith