Friday, July 10, 2009

Why that Mormon girl DIDN'T stay single

So, along with the amusing bad-date stories, I would like to recognize that there are MANY great date stories! They just aren't as funny. :)

In honor of my DATE TONIGHT, I am going to share a little about Lilly.

Lilly was single and happy and life was good. One day this nice boy in the ward asked her out. He was very fun and kind and they had a great time together! After their first date, he asked her out more and more and then they decided to get married and married life has been great and they have adorable babies!!!

I have a lot more friends like Lilly than I do like Hannah (and Emma and Karen...). So don't forget--go out there and DATE!

p.s. please comment with your favorite why you didn't stay single stories. Maybe they'll make it onto the blog!!