Tuesday, August 4, 2009

long awaited update!

Sorry guys--I have been SUCH a slacker! Now I am back to blogging. :) How happy are you that you won't be so bored at work anymore?

So many updates needed!!!

First of all, I went on my blind date last week and it was SUPER AWKWARD. At first he was semi-cute and I thought I'd give him a chance, but then my other friends didn't show up so it was just the two of us and we didn't have much to talk about and my food was nasty and I was home by 9 p.m.! Maybe that was the best part?

Do you guys ever watch Seinfeld? And there's an episode where they are asking Elaine about her date and she yada yada yadas the whole date and they say "you skipped over the best part!" and she says "no--I mentioned the lobster bisque." Brilliant!

Speaking of Lobster Bisque...one time I was on a cruise with my friend and she wanted to order the Lobster Bisque and I warned her about the alcohol in it and she asked the waiter and he said they pour in the alcohol after they cook the soup and I told her it wouldn't cook out but she said she still wanted it!!! HAHAH! And then she got sick!! Yikes!