Tuesday, August 11, 2009

cyberworld

Just read this blog post and I am LOLing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sick! who would ever want to go out with someone with bag gas?

Anyway, I saw THE cutest boy at work today!!! He is new. wow. But is dating a co-worker a bad idea? I mean, I am there 8 hours a day and I could get a lot of QT with my crush if I just had a crush on my co-worker. Right? Any experience???

My friend Laura dated her co-worker and it was A DISASTER!!! Yikes! He was an intern and she was his boss and then he asked her out and she went for it and then she had to fire him and so he had to dump her! all in one conversation!

hahahaha....and then this other boy I know who is a lawyer said he had a crush on a JUDGE and he wanted to ask permission "to approach the bench" and ask her out!! GOOD IDEA?!?!?!? haha. There went that legal career. :)

Advice, please :)