Thursday, December 3, 2009

NEW MOON!

I have been too busy watching New Moon to update on my blog how much I LOVE IT!!!!! What did you think? Please let me know!

Some highlights:
- jacob without his shirt on (x1000)
- charlie! hottest dad ever!
- emmett!!!

Someone told me that I only like this movie because the men are hot. NOT TRUE! I will explain why later. But the men are all hot because the entire premise of the movie is that these are the best looking people (er, vampires) ALIVE, so of course they have to be good looking. Charlie and Jacob are just bonus. :)

Speaking of New Moon, if you buy tickets on fandango.com, do it through this blog so that I can get $$$$$ (see link at bottom of this page)! And you can buy fandango gift cards too--after all, New Moon is the perfect Christmas gift (and I don't mean illegal bootlegged copies).

xoxoxox